Workshop: Writing Your Business Plan
February 12, 2015
5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Place: 95 Chestnut St., Third Floor, Providence, RI (Betaspring office)
This highly popular workshop, led by Jack Derby, a consultant to emerging and middle market growth companies, as well as an active investor and veteran business executive, will explain how the architecture of your business idea drives your written plan.
- What a written plan should communicate
- How to create an architecture for your plan
- What to include, and in what order
- The "rules" that shape good written plans
- How to analyze your assumptions
- How investors assess a written plan
Free and open to the public, but pre-registration is required. Register now.
See where 95 Chestnut St. is on this map.
Parking for this event is available on-street in the area and at the Richmond Street garage nearby.