Free Workshop: Presenting to Investors
March 9, 2017
5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Place: 166 Valley St., Building 3, Providence, RI (Tech Collective office) PDF
A panel of experienced business builders and investors will provide practical insights and tips on what they and other potential business partners look for in a presentation.
Attendees will learn:
- How to speak to investors' key interests
- How to explain that your idea will make money
- The best way to use PowerPoints
- Other tips for a successful presentation
- Bob Maccini, Managing Director, Angel Street Investors
- Lou Mazzucchelli, Venture investor; Entrepreneurship Program Coordinator at Bryant University
- Andrew Meadow, Strategic marketing and business development executive
Free and open to the public, but pre-registration is required. REGISTER NOW.
See where 166 Valley St. is on this map. Plenty of free parking is available.